Each residence as luxurious as the last, Cheval Collection, is the luxury hospitality company with a beautiful collection of serviced apartment residences, townhouses and modern penthouses, across London. Cheval Residences offers more than just a home and makes life blissfully easy for guests. One can indulge in the city’s cosmopolitan culture, from chic districts and quirky apartments, in some of London’s most prestigious neighbourhoods or just enjoy the serenity of iconic views and world-famous parks, from their own stately Residence.
Cheval has continued to operate throughout the current crisis and has adapted procedures in line with government and health authority advice to maintain the highest level of cleanliness and hygiene, whilst offering the best service possible.
To prevent the spread of the Covid-19 virus, Cheval Collection has put in place the following set of procedures and standards at its Residences to limit the chance of exposure both for team members as well as valued guests and clients.
- Guests and staff should stay abreast of all current health and government advice, specifically NHS advice and UK government advice. Please note the advice for Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland differs from that issued in England.
- Weekly housekeeping service is offered to guests on a request basis.
- Coordination of any deliveries you choose to receive, whether that be grocery, restaurant deliveries or parcels
- Virtual direct contact with our teams using Cheval’s App (available for both Apple and Android devices)
- Cheval Residences continue to be vigilant with respect to guests staying with them and have procedures in place to identify and respond to anyone who reports symptoms commonly identified with COVID-19.
- Front desk staff have constant access to antibacterial hand sanitisers and infrared thermometers for regular temperature checks.
- Cheval Collection has also introduced hand sanitisers throughout its properties including on reception for guests, in apartment welcome packs, in bathrooms and in offices. Hand sanitisers are now also available by keypad entry systems for staff.
- Cheval has increased health and safety precautionary measures in its Residences and offices including increasing the frequency of cleaning so that public fixtures like door handles and lift switches are regularly sanitised. Apartments will be appropriately sealed to signify the rigorous apartment sanitisation process is complete.
- Daily meetings are held to facilitate ongoing updates and training for all operational staff to ensure guests are aware of social distancing when using lifts.
Although this has required us all to adapt our behaviour, we know how much our visitors value the services we provide, and we are committed to maintaining our already high standards without compromising on hygiene or safety.
George Westwell, CEO Cheval Collection, says: “Above all we are focusing on the customer, ensuring their safety and putting their mind at ease with flexibility and our thorough hygiene standards – we will continue to do so even after restrictions have been lifted. We have significant precautionary measures in place, in light of COVID-19, and our reservations department is also available to discuss bespoke requests with all current and future guests.”